Shurtape AF 100 Printed Aluminum HVAC Foil Tape, 3" x 60 yd.
Cat # : 17P90 | Model/Part #: 104475
Cat # : 21P67
Model/Part # 47160307TUpdating Price...
Cat # : Y8581
Model/Part # 11055Updating Price...
Shurtape AF 100 is a UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed aluminum foil HVAC tape featuring EasyPEEL® release liner, offering a smooth start for a fast finish. The quick, hassle-free crack and peel liner is easy to start every time off the roll, even when wearing gloves, to save you time and money, as well as eliminate the frustration of traditional liners. AF 100 with EasyPEEL is designed for joining and sealing joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct in application temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F and in humid conditions. Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment
- Printed aluminum foil tape
- Easy-to-start crack and peel liner offers a smooth start for a fast finish, even while wearing gloves
- Excellent adhesion to rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
- Flexible and easy to use to create airtight bond
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||216524|
|Gross Weight||2.45 LB|