EL180E Gas Furnace
Efficient gas furnace featuring Power Saver™ technology
Your customers will stay warm and enjoy great savings on their utility bills with the EL180UH090XE48B furnace. Through quiet and continual rotation, its Power Saver™ motor delivers up to 33% greater efficiency than standard motors.
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Power Saver™ motor—operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent airflow
- Power Saver™ technology—not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum
- Insulated blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Continuous low-speed fan slowly circulates air for improved comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of high-quality, patented ArmourTuf™ aluminized steel for reliable efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—Nitride design ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns, local fuel rates and ifestyle.
**Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org.
This furnace does not meet the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J) and cannot be installed in the SCAQMD.
If installed in San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) only: This furnace does not meet the SJVAPCD Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.