Cat # : Y2143
Model/Part # HRV3-195Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2207
Model/Part # 99-182Updating Price...
Cat # : Y3727
Model/Part # 99-RSK6Updating Price...
Cat # : Y3728
Model/Part # 99-RSK5Updating Price...
Cat # : Y3813
Model/Part # 99-190Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2168
Model/Part # 99-20M01Updating Price...
Cat # : 18N48
Model/Part # 10-002Updating Price...
Cat # : 21P65
Model/Part # 47140307TUpdating Price...
Cat # : Y8581
Model/Part # 11055Updating Price...
Cat # : Y8250
Model/Part # 99-LDXPL02Updating Price...
Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV)
Effective ventilation for colder climates
An ideal solution for tightly sealed homes, an HRV5-200-TPD system exchanges stale air from inside with fresher outdoor air. To ensure absolute comfort, the system captures heat from contaminated air before it is moved outdoors.
- Provides cleaner, fresher indoor air
- Designed to provide comfort in colder climates
- Transfers heat from indoor air before it is discharged
- Will not restrict airflow for proper filtration
- Ideal for new homes which are tightly sealed or remodeled homes with energy efficiency upgrades
- All units include a Healthy Climate® wall control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum core
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant*
*U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, “Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences", August 2006
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||14 IN|
|Product Height||18.75 IN|
|Product Width||33.625 IN|
|EAN / UPC||66255152696|
|Gross Weight||59 LB|
|Amperage (AMPs)||1.4 Amp|
|Quantity of Cores||Single|
|Dimensions||18.75 x 33.625 x 14|