KGA092H4B, Gas/Electric, Packaged Rooftop Unit, High Efficiency, 13 IEER, 7.5 Ton, 240,000 Btuh, R-410A, Landmark
Cat # : V9809 | Model/Part # : KGA092H4B
Cat # : 43W27
Model/Part # K1CURB55AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 87N54
Model/Part # T8100-B-LNUpdating Price...
Cat # : 77N39
Model/Part # T8100-D-LNUpdating Price...
Cat # : 11F54
Model/Part # C1CURB70B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 11F57
Model/Part # C1CURB73B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 11F55
Model/Part # C1CURB71B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 11F56
Model/Part # C1CURB72B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 54W50
Model/Part # C1CURB55B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 12X65
Model/Part # C1DIFF30B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 29G08
Model/Part # FD11-95Updating Price...
Cat # : 29G04
Model/Part # RTD11-95Updating Price...
Cat # : Y3063
Model/Part # FLTR30B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W61
Model/Part # 100929-06Updating Price...
Cat # : 52W41
Model/Part # 101356-06Updating Price...
Cat # : 87N53
Model/Part # T8100-LNUpdating Price...
Cat # : 87N52
Model/Part # T8200-DB-LNUpdating Price...
Landmark® Rooftop Units High Efficiency 7.5-12.5 tons
Packaged Gas/Electric 60 hz and 50 hz
Performance Marked by Flexibility
- New 7.5 to 25-ton high-efficiency units (gas/electric and electric/electric)
- Up to 13.0 SEER, 14.5 IEER and 12.7 EER
- 2 to 25 tons (gas/electric and electric/electric)
- 2 to 20 tons (heat pump)
- Meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2004 standards
- Available MSAV® supply fan provides year-round savings and comfort with reduced energy consumption, improved indoor air quality and code compliance
- Up to 61% supply fan savings with optional MSAV
- Direct-spark ignition enhances efficiency
- Isolated compressor compartment allows performance check during normal compressor operation without disrupting airflow
- Slide-out blower allows quick belt tensioning, adjustment or replacement and makes cleaning the blower easier
- Accessible gas compartment provides generous space to access all gas components, making analysis and service easier
- Optional hinged access panels provide quick access to components and protect panels and roof from damage during servicing
- Full-perimeter base rail provides greater structural integrity, so the unit is easier to handle when rigging and transporting
- Fork slots on three sides make it easy to pick up and transport units from almost any angle
- Independent motor mount allows for easy and efficient service access without removing the top panel
- Environ™ Coil System on 7.5 to 25-ton standard and high-efficiency gas/electric and electric/electric units reduces the time necessary to clean the condensing coil
- Landmark units with the most popular features and configurations are stocked and ready for fast delivery or pickup at commercial depots across North America
- Pre-defined supply fan motor/drive combinations make selecting components to meet static and airflow requirements quick and easy
- Thermostatic expansion valves on high-efficiency models and fixed orifice on standard-efficiency models
- Environ™ Coil System provides reliable operation in a wide range of applications
- Scroll compressor provides reliable, long-term operation
- Interlink compressor delivers increased reliability and better efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, double-sloped drain pan provides application flexibility, durability and improved serviceability
- First stage operation of the optional MSAV® supply fan reduces humidity, providing better space comfort
- Field or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters reduce airborne particles
- Field-installed CO2 sensors reduce levels of CO2 and VOCs by introducing fresh outside air
- Field powered GFI
- Economizers with single or dual enthalpy control
- Electric heat
- 50% constant volume powered exhaust fan
- CO2 sensor
- Return and supply air smoke detectors
- Low ambient kits
- Hail guards
- Coil guards
- Link to the L Connection® Network line of commercial controls with an optional Network Thermostat Controller
- LPG Conversion Kit (gas/electric only)
- -40°F cold weather kit (gas/electric only)
- Combustion air intake or flue exhaust extensions (gas/electric only)
- Blower proving switch
- Dirty filter switch
- Manual outdoor air dampers (25%)
- Motorized outdoor air dampers
- MSAV (multi-stage air volume) supply fan
- Coil corrosion protection
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Hinged doors
Factory options or field accessories
- Economizer (Standard and Title 24 High Efficiency)
- Barometric relief dampers
- High and low-static drive kits
- Heaters (electric/electric only)
- BACnet module
- Novar 2051 ETM module
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 3ph 60 hz|
|EAN / UPC||66255146648|
|Blower Type or Drive #||1|
|Econ./ Single Temp./ Baro. Relief||Yes|
|Return Opening Horizontal||15.5 X 30|
|Return Opening Downflow||24 X 27|
|Supply Opening Horizontal||15.5 x 30|
|Supply Opening Downflow||20 X 28|
|Gross Weight||1185 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||7.5 Ton Cooling|
|Heating Capacity||240, 000 Btuh|
|Package Unit Cabinet||B Cabinet|
|Package Unit Type||Gas Package Unit|
|Package Unit Tonnage||7.5|
|Package Unit Efficiency||High Efficiency|
|Unit Cabinet Height||Standard|
|Package Unit Cabinet Length||Standard Length|
|Voltage||208-230 Volt/3 Ph|
|Air Filter Type||2" MERV4 - Std Filter|
|Unit Blower Type||CAV Belt Drive|
|Blower Motor||2 Hp Std.|
|Blower Drive Kit||Drive Kit 2 (B Cabinet)|
|Gas Heating||240K A.S. (Dual Stage)|
|Outdoor Air Supply||Sensible Economizer (Fac)|
|Unit Exhaust||Downflow Gravity (Fac)|
|Coil System||Environ Coil System|
|Unit Terminal Block||175 Amp Terminal Block|
|Stuttgart Capacity Line||L07|