KHA180S4B, Heat Pump, Packaged Rooftop Unit, Standard Efficiency, 12.2 IEER, 15 Ton, 178,000 Btuh, R-410A, Landmark
Cat # : L0338 | Model/Part #: KHA180S4B
Cat # : 11F58
Model/Part # C1CURB70C-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 11F60
Model/Part # C1CURB72C-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 11F59
Model/Part # C1CURB71C-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 11F61
Model/Part # C1CURB73C-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 43W26
Model/Part # L1CURB55CUpdating Price...
Cat # : 11T89
Model/Part # C1CURB14C-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 73K32
Cat # : 11T96
Model/Part # C1CURB16C-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 73K34
Cat # : 29G06
Model/Part # RTD11-185Updating Price...
Cat # : 13K64
Model/Part # RTD11-275SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 29G10
Model/Part # FD11-185Updating Price...
Cat # : 13K58
Model/Part # FD11-185SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 13K59
Model/Part # FD11-275SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 53W84
Model/Part # C1EH0150C-1YUpdating Price...
Cat # : 53W92
Model/Part # C1EH0300C21YUpdating Price...
Cat # : 54W12
Model/Part # C1EH0900C-1YUpdating Price...
Cat # : 54W00
Model/Part # C1EH0450C21YUpdating Price...
Cat # : 52W40
Model/Part # 101356-05Updating Price...
Cat # : 54W08
Model/Part # C1EH0600C21YUpdating Price...
Cat # : 54W67
Model/Part # 100929-03Updating Price...
Cat # : 87N53
Model/Part # T8100-LNUpdating Price...
Cat # : 87N54
Model/Part # T8100-B-LNUpdating Price...
Cat # : 44N61
Model/Part # 44N61Updating Price...
Cat # : 77N39
Model/Part # T8100-D-LNUpdating Price...
Cat # : 54W65
Model/Part # C1UVCL10C-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 87N52
Model/Part # T8200-DB-LNUpdating Price...
KHA180 S4BN Y
Landmark® Rooftop Units Standard Efficiency 15-20 tons
Packaged Heat Pump 60 hz and 50 hz
Performance Marked by Flexibility
- New 7.5 to 25-ton high-efficiency units (gas/electric and electric/electric)
- Up to 13.0 SEER, 14.5 IEER and 12.7 EER
- 2 to 25 tons (gas/electric and electric/electric)
- 2 to 20 tons (heat pump)
- Meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2004 standards
- Available MSAV® supply fan provides year-round savings and comfort with reduced energy consumption, improved indoor air quality and code compliance
- Up to 61% supply fan savings with optional MSAV
- Direct-spark ignition enhances efficiency
- Isolated compressor compartment allows performance check during normal compressor operation without disrupting airflow
- Slide-out blower allows quick belt tensioning, adjustment or replacement and makes cleaning the blower easier
- Accessible gas compartment provides generous space to access all gas components, making analysis and service easier
- Optional hinged access panels provide quick access to components and protect panels and roof from damage during servicing
- Full-perimeter base rail provides greater structural integrity, so the unit is easier to handle when rigging and transporting
- Fork slots on three sides make it easy to pick up and transport units from almost any angle
- Independent motor mount allows for easy and efficient service access without removing the top panel
- Environ™ Coil System on 7.5 to 25-ton standard and high-efficiency gas/electric and electric/electric units reduces the time necessary to clean the condensing coil
- Landmark units with the most popular features and configurations are stocked and ready for fast delivery or pickup at commercial depots across North America
- Pre-defined supply fan motor/drive combinations make selecting components to meet static and airflow requirements quick and easy
- Thermostatic expansion valves on high-efficiency models and fixed orifice on standard-efficiency models
- Environ™ Coil System provides reliable operation in a wide range of applications
- Scroll compressor provides reliable, long-term operation
- Interlink compressor delivers increased reliability and better efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, double-sloped drain pan provides application flexibility, durability and improved serviceability
- First stage operation of the optional MSAV® supply fan reduces humidity, providing better space comfort
- Field or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters reduce airborne particles
- Field-installed CO2 sensors reduce levels of CO2 and VOCs by introducing fresh outside air
- Field powered GFI
- Economizers with single or dual enthalpy control
- Electric heat
- 50% constant volume powered exhaust fan
- CO2 sensor
- Return and supply air smoke detectors
- Low ambient kits
- Hail guards
- Coil guards
- Link to the L Connection® Network line of commercial controls with an optional Network Thermostat Controller
- LPG Conversion Kit (gas/electric only)
- -40°F cold weather kit (gas/electric only)
- Combustion air intake or flue exhaust extensions (gas/electric only)
- Blower proving switch
- Dirty filter switch
- Manual outdoor air dampers (25%)
- Motorized outdoor air dampers
- MSAV (multi-stage air volume) supply fan
- Coil corrosion protection
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Hinged doors
Factory options or field accessories
- Economizer (Standard and Title 24 High Efficiency)
- Barometric relief dampers
- High and low-static drive kits
- Heaters (electric/electric only)
- BACnet module
- Novar 2051 ETM module
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Material Description||KHA180 S4BN Y|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 3ph 60 hz|
|EAN / UPC||66255144178|
|Blower Type or Drive #||2|
|Heat||Optional Electric Heat|
|Return Opening Horizontal||15 X 60.5|
|Return Opening Downflow||15 X 60.5|
|Supply Opening Horizontal||14 x 75|
|Supply Opening Downflow||20 X 28|
|Gross Weight||2150 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||15.0 Ton Cooling|
|Package Unit Cabinet||C Cabinet|
|Package Unit Type||Heat Pump Package Unit|
|Package Unit Tonnage||15.0|
|Package Unit Efficiency||Standard Efficiency|
|Unit Cabinet Height||Standard|
|Package Unit Cabinet Length||Extended Length|
|Voltage||208-230 Volt/3 Ph|
|Air Filter Type||2" MERV4 - Std Filter|
|Unit Blower Type||CAV Belt Drive|
|Blower Motor||3 Hp Std.|
|Blower Drive Kit||Drive Kit 2 (C Cabinet)|
|Unit Terminal Block||175 Amp Terminal Block|
|Unit Fuse Block||100 Amp|