MWMA012S4-2P, Mini-Split Heat Pump Indoor Unit, Multi-Zone, 1 Ton, R-410A
Cat # : 15V23 | Model/Part # : MWMA012S4-2P
Cat # : 14X76
Model/Part # MLA012S4S-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 14X79
Model/Part # MLA018S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 14X81
Model/Part # MLA036S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 14X80
Model/Part # MLA030S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U40
Model/Part # MPB036S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U48
Model/Part # MPB018S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U43
Model/Part # MPB012S4S-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U49
Model/Part # MPB030S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U51
Model/Part # MPB048S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Low-sound, three-speed Wall Mount MWMA012S4-2P with LED display offers three access points for refrigerant outlet pipes: left, right or rear. The front panel can be raised for accessible wiring and maintenance. Swing louver angles to 90°. Installs vertically against wall.
- Pre-Heat Function - Delays the operation of the fan until the indoor coil has reached a predetermined temperature which prevents the discharge of cold air while the system is operating in the “heating” mode.
- LED Readout - Mounted on unit. LED displays unit operation status, and codes for maintenance and servicing.
- Auto Restart - Automatically restores the previous function setting if power is interrupted.
- Cooling Override - Button on the indoor unit allows a temporary 30 minute override of the system for forced “AUTO” or “COOLING” operation.
- Flare Connections - Equipped with liquid and gas flare fittings for quick and secure piping.
- Multi-Refrigerant Outlet - Allows left, right, or rear access for refrigeration line connection.
- Three Speed Fan - Fan functions at three speeds: low, medium and high.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||7-7/8 IN|
|Product Height||11 IN|
|Product Width||32-7/8 IN|
|Liquid Line||1/4 IN|
|Gross Weight||26.85 LB|
|Suction Line||1/2 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||1.0 Ton Cooling|
Online HVAC Training
Online courses built to provide Comfort Advisors with product overview on benefits and features for the Lennox Mini-Splits Units.