SL280DF090V60C, 80% AFUE, Downflow, Gas Furnace, Variable Speed, 2 Stage, 90,000 Btuh, 5 Ton, DLSC Series
Cat # : 78W79 | Model/Part #: SL280DF090V60C
Cat # : 79W76
Model/Part # ML180DF090E48BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 62W85
Model/Part # SLP98DF090XV60CUpdating Price...
Cat # : 62W64
Model/Part # EL280DF110P60CUpdating Price...
Cat # : 92W22
Model/Part # ML180DF090P48BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 60L46
Model/Part # CVENT-3Updating Price...
Cat # : 89N88
Model/Part # PL10202336AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 89N91
Model/Part # PL10202347AUpdating Price...
Cat # : X5697
Model/Part # PL10202036Updating Price...
Cat # : 73P57
Model/Part # 2025Updating Price...
Cat # : X5698
Model/Part # PL10202047Updating Price...
Cat # : X8785
Model/Part # PCO20-28Updating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace
The quietest furnace in its class
The SL280DF090V60C is designed to deliver cozy and reliable warmth, while keeping operating sounds at a minimum. It's also engineered to perform at peak efficiency, so your customers can enjoy substantial energy savings compared to an older system.
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency—achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the SL280V will improve the system's SEER**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency***
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- The quietest furnace in its class—up to 4-1/2 times quieter than competitive models
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Two-stage operation—provides more even temperatures inside the home
- Variable speed technology—delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed—provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in local area, local fuel rates and individual lifestyle.
**Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org
***iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
If installed in South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) only:
This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
If installed in San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) only:
This furnace does not meet the SJVAPCD Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27.75 IN|
|Product Height||33 IN|
|Product Width||21 IN|
|Product Voltage||120V 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Heating Type||2 Stage|
|Input 2 kBTU||88|
|Input 1 kBTU||57|
|Return Opening||19.875 x 19.4375 IN|
|Supply Opening||19.5 x 19.25 IN|
|Gross Weight||164 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton-blower|
|Heating Capacity||88, 000 Btuh|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|