Cat # : 12X60
Model/Part # ML14XC1-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X56
Model/Part # XC20-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W37
Model/Part # XC21-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11U88
Model/Part # XC25-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11H85
Model/Part # SL18XC1-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 17H34
Model/Part # 16ACX-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 63W24
Model/Part # LB-31200BAWUpdating Price...
Cat # : 81J69
Model/Part # LB-31200BWUpdating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 34M72
Model/Part # LB-101123AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
Cat # : 12J90
Model/Part # LB-31200BNUpdating Price...
XC16 Air Conditioner
High-efficiency, two-stage cooling
XC16-060-230's two-stage technology optimizes performance compared to conventional single-stage systems, resulting in more even temperatures and lower utility bills. High-quality components assure a high level of reliability, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16 SEER—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels as low as 74 dB—much quieter than a standard air conditioner
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan—delivers ultra-quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
- Two-stage scroll compressor—operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense™ 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||39-1/2 IN|
|Product Height||45 IN|
|Product Width||35-1/2 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||332 LB|
|Suction Line||1-1/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|
|Condenser Fan Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Amps)||50|