XP13-036-230, Heat Pump, 13 SEER, 3 Ton, R-410A, Elite Series
Cat # : 79W10 | Model/Part #: XP13-036-230
Cat # : 81W95
Model/Part # XP14-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 10P71
Model/Part # XP16-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X58
Model/Part # XP20-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12U09
Model/Part # SL18XP1-036-230A01Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W39
Model/Part # XP21-036-230 ENHUpdating Price...
Cat # : 98W17
Model/Part # XP25-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 88M91
Model/Part # LB-31200BARUpdating Price...
Cat # : 27W55
Model/Part # 101321-01Updating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : X8781
Model/Part # L1105Updating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 89J56
Model/Part # 612802000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J58
Model/Part # 612804000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J59
Model/Part # 612805000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J57
Model/Part # 612803000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
XP13 Heat Pump
Reliable and responsible home cooling and heating
Designed to deliver more comfort for every energy dollar, the XP13-036-230 operates efficiently even on days of weather extremes. At the heart of a system is a scroll compressor, which assures smooth and reliable operation.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 15 SEER and 8.70 HSPF—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high efficiency operation
- Dual fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Sound levels—as low as 76 dB
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox heat pumps versus a 13 SEER/7.70 HSPF model. Actual savings may vary depending on the local weather patterns, local fuel rates and homeowner's lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||35 IN|
|Product Height||39 IN|
|Product Width||30.5 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||216 LB|
|Suction Line||3/4 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||3.0 Ton Cooling|