Cat # : 10M99
Model/Part # XC16-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X53
Model/Part # XC20-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W34
Model/Part # XC21-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11H51
Model/Part # XC25-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11H80
Model/Part # SL18XC1-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 34M72
Model/Part # LB-101123AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 84M23
Model/Part # LB-110135AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
14ACX Air Conditioner
Economical, environmentally responsible home cooling
Your customers will always feel the temperature inside their home just right with the budget-friendly 14ACXS018-230. Precision-engineered with quality components, this air conditioner allows them to enjoy exceptional comfort, without the worry of high utility bills.
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 14.00 SEER—which can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels—as low as 76 dB
- Direct-drive fan—precision-balanced direct-drive outdoor fan is designed to provide quieter operation and longer product life
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings homeowners can expect from Lennox air conditioners versus a 13 SEER model. Actual savings may vary depending on local weather patterns, local fuel rates and individual lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||24-1/4 IN|
|Product Height||29-1/4 IN|
|Product Width||24-1/4 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||1/10 HP|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||137 LB|
|Suction Line||3/4 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||1.5 Ton Cooling|
|Condenser Fan Motor HP||1/10 HP|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Amps)||20|