• High efficiency lanced fin design.
• Heavy gauge cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
• R-22, R-410A, AC & Heat Pump compatible (with appropriate TXV selection)
• Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
• Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
• UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
• Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
• Patented HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
• Liquid line refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF.
• Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on aluminum slab models.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Gross Weight||46 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|