• One-piece cabinet construction for improved strength and rigidity.
• Top panel with only 4 screws for fast and easy coil access.
• UV light knockouts to easily locate and install UV lights.
• “Easy-lift” handle allows easy lifting through tight spaces.
• Furnace mounting bracket included for single person installation.
• Independently certified < 2% air leakage per ASHRAE test standard.
• Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
• Heavy gauge cabinets are lined with foil faced insulation— 5/8" on metal panels and 1" duct board on plenum
• Rubber grommet around suction line and dedicated condensate cutouts for reduced air leakage.
• Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allow flexibility to accommodate left or right airflow
• Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
• Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.
• Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with
• Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
• Top refrigerant connections for installation flexibility.
• TXV access port standard on piston models.
• Light weight aluminum coil with aluminum header plates.
• High efficiency lanced fin design.
• Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and
mildew in the drain pan.
• Patented HydroTEC™ “V” drain pan for improved drainage.
• UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature polymer (450° F).
• Secondary drain pan included standard on all models.
• Secondary drain pan locator embossments for easy installation.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Gross Weight||59 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|