C35-60D-2-1 Quantum Coil Indoor Coil, Upflow, 5 Ton, Uncased, RFC Valve
Cat # : 16F47 | Model/Part #: C35-60D-2-1
Cat # : 11L09
Cat # : 12J19
Model/Part # 104110-02Updating Price...
Cat # : 12J18
Model/Part # 067U3414Updating Price...
Cat # : 12J20
Model/Part # 067U3416Updating Price...
The Lennox C35-60D-2-1 uncased coils with Quantum™ Coil Technology feature durable construction and robust materials that provide reliable operation even in harsh environments. When matched with a Lennox furnace our cooling coils enhance system efficiency and improve performance.
- Quantum Coil Technology - provides durable and robust operation in harsh environments.
- Microban drain pans are made of noncorrosive, V-resistant polymer and include an antimicrobial agent that provides protection against mold and mildew growth.
- Durability/Reliability - Sleeved distributor tubes help prevent leaks due to the tubes rubbing together.
- Ease of Installation - Lighter weight than copper equivalents, supply and return line patch plate provided with unit, easily accessible port to add field-installed TXV if needed.
- Ease of Service - Anti-microbial drain pan reduces the chance for clogs due to mold and mildew. Only water is required for cleaning.
- Peace-Of-Mind-Protection - The Lennox cooling coils come with a 5-year limited warranty on covered components. Cover components may be eligible to receive a 10-year limited warranty with online registration, see actual warranty certificate for details.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||19-1/2 IN|
|Product Height||28 IN|
|Product Width||23 IN|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||48 LB|
|Suction Line||7/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|