EL280UH090XP48B , 80% AFUE, Upflow/Horizontal, Gas Furnace, PSC, 2 Stage, 90,000 Btuh, Low NOx, Elite Series
Cat # : 13U87
Model/Part # : EL280UH090XP48B
Please call 1-877-570-0123 for more information.
EL280 Two-Stage Gas Furnace
Consistent temperatures with two-stage heating
Engineered for maximum comfort, the EL280UH090XP48B furnace has two levels of heating—high heat for extremely cold days and low heat for milder days. An energy rating of 80% AFUE means the EL280 can reduce a home's heating bills, compared to an older model.
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency—achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the EL280 will improve the system's SEER**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Two-stage operation—provides more even temperatures in the home
- Continuous low-speed fan slowly circulates air for improved comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight® control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in local area, local fuel rates and lifestyle.
**Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org.