EL296UH070XV36B, 96% AFUE, Upflow/Horizontal, Gas Furnace, Variable Speed, 2 Stage, 70,000 Btuh, 3 Ton, Elite Series
Cat # : 62W88 | Model/Part # : EL296UH070XV36B
Cat # : 10C48
Model/Part # CX35-30B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10C53
Model/Part # CX35-36B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 72W83
Model/Part # ML195UH070XP36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 16J04
Model/Part # EL196UH070XE36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 11Y42
Model/Part # EL296UH070XE36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 85M20
Model/Part # CX34-31B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 20M70
Model/Part # CX34-38B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12C07
Model/Part # XC14-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12C08
Model/Part # XC14-030-230Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2920
Model/Part # HCC16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : 10F81
Model/Part # iComfort Wi-FiUpdating Price...
Cat # : X6670
Model/Part # HCF16-11Updating Price...
Cat # : X6575
Model/Part # TH4210D1005Updating Price...
Cat # : X4314
Model/Part # 0603236Updating Price...
Cat # : 10C44
Model/Part # CX35-24B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 13H58
Model/Part # EL16XC1-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 13H77
Model/Part # EL16XC1-030-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 62W88
Model/Part # EL296UH070XV36BUpdating Price...
EL296V High-Efficiency, Two-Stage Gas Furnace
High-efficiency, variable speed gas furnace
The EL296UH070XV36B uses a variable speed motor that reduces electrical use by two-thirds, compared to a standard motor. Plus, two stages of heating minimize temperature swings, so homeowners can save on utility bills without sacrificing comfort.
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE—can save your customers hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance**
- SilentComfort™ Technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-quality textured paint finish
- Two-stage, gas valve—works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs
- Enhanced humidity control—runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout the home
- Secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan—provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in local area, local fuel rates and lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
If installed in South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) only:
This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
If installed in San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) only:
This furnace does not meet the SJVAPCD Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27-3/4 IN|
|Product Height||33 IN|
|Product Width||17-1/2 IN|
|Product Voltage||120V 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Heating Type||2 Stage|
|Low Nox||Low NOx|
|Gross Weight||138 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||3.0 Ton-blower|
|Heating Capacity||66, 000 Btuh|