The Fluke 116 digital multimeter delivers the capabilities professionals demand to troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems. It has everything you need in an HVAC meter, including temperature and microamp measurements to help you quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors. The Fluke 116 includes the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations. Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications.
- Microamps to test flame sensors.
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas.
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||1.82 IN|
|Product Height||6.57 IN|
|Product Width||3.31 IN|
|EAN / UPC||95969324199|
|Gross Weight||1.47 LB|