Hart & Cooley Residential Series Polyethylene Jacket Flexible Duct
All Hart & Cooley flexible duct products are performance-tested in accordance with industry standards to ensure reliability and years of service. Our core is tested (in accordance with ADC FD 72-R1) for actual installation static pressure/ temperature performance and meets the ratings specified in our catalog. Our polyester cores are also tested for microbial resistance by GEI per ASTM D6329-98. The vapor barriers are tested for permeation in accordance with ASTM test methods. Call-backs are expensive and eat away at your profits. Use flexible duct you know has been performance-tested.
- Metalized polyester jacket reinforced with fiberglass scrim
- Double-ply black polyester core 12" W.C. positive, 3/4" W.C. negative (1/2" W.C. neg for 14" – 20" diameter)
- R-4.2 F214,FB214 / R-6.0 F216,FB216 / R-8.0 F218,FB218
- Boxed or bagged (FB series)
- GREENGUARD Listed for microbial resistance