Lennox iComfort S30 Ultra Smart Programmable Thermostat, 7" HD Color Display, Geo-Fencing, Remote Access, Alexa and Apple HomeKit Compatible
Cat # : 12U67 | Model/Part # : iComfort S30
Cat # : 15S63
Model/Part # iComfort E30Updating Price...
Cat # : 17A30
Model/Part # iHarmony Zone ThermostatUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10C16
Model/Part # iHarmonyUpdating Price...
Cat # : 60W24
Model/Part # SLP98UH070XV36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 78W72
Model/Part # SL280UH090V60CUpdating Price...
Cat # : X8110
Model/Part # UC4044-3LUpdating Price...
Cat # : X6661
Model/Part # HCC20-28Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2920
Model/Part # HCC16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10T50
Model/Part # EIMUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12J20
Model/Part # 067U3416Updating Price...
Smart Away™ Mode - Uses the GPS in a smartphone to detect when a homeowner is leaving, and automatically changes the temperature to a more energy-efficient setting
Schedule IQ™ Technology - A one-time programming feature that senses changes in the routine and adjusts heating and cooling to match
One-Touch Away Mode – Overrides users regular programming schedule when they're away and automatically turns down heating or cooling to save energy
Feels Like™ Setting - Takes into account temperature and humidity to make a home feel exactly like the homeowner wants
Automatic Changeover – Switches between heating and cooling, depending on indoor temperature
Allergen Defender - Monitors the air quality and pollen levels in the area and automatically turns the fan on as needed to clean your home's air
Perfect Temp – Works with the system to heat or cool as needed to preserve the temperature in any weather
Remote Capability - When used with a smartphone or other web-enabled device
Weather-On-Demand - Allows the to view forecasts and air quality conditions in your area
Precise Comfort® Plus – Holds a home’s temperature to within 0.5 degree or better when used with premium Lennox® equipment
- Your installations went faster and smoother. With automatic system setup, iComfort S30 significantly reduces installation time. Plus with the iComfort Mobile Setup App technicians can adjust settings and run tests all from their phone, eliminating the time consuming trips of walking back and forth between the thermostat and indoor/outdoor unit.
- You’ll be aware of issues before they happen. With the proactive monitoring offered by iComfort thermostats, you’ll know something is wrong before the homeowner does.
- You can address problems remotely. With the iComfort S30 thermostat, you won’t just identify the problem, you may even be able to fix it remotely. If the problem does require a truck roll, you can proactively schedule a service call with the homeowner.
- You’ll always have the right resources for the job. Since you’ll know what’s wrong, you’ll already know what tools, techs and supplies you’ll need to bring along. That translates to faster service calls for you.
|Model/Part Number||iComfort S30|
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||1 IN|
|Product Height||5 IN|
|Product Width||7.5 IN|
|Gross Weight||3.5 LB|
|Lennox Brand Comparison||12U67|
|Program Type||7 Day|
|Communicates with Lennox||Yes|
|Stages Quantity||3 Heat/2 Cool|
|WiFi Remote Access||Yes|
Online HVAC Training
Online courses built to provide Comfort Advisors, Dealers and Technicians with product overview on technical benefits, specifications, and features for the iComfort S30 system.
Share the love of training.
Take a second and check out our HVAC training below!
S30 Allergen Defender - Online HVAC Training by HVAC Learning Solutions
S30 Dealer Report - Online HVAC Training by HVAC Learning Solutions
iComfort S30/ E30 Virtual Trainer
The virtual trainer for is now available to make training and demonstrating the iComfort S30 and E30 systems easier. Dealers and technicians can use the virtual environment to get up to speed quickly on the techniques required for installation, programming and troubleshooting the S30 and E30. Comfort Advisors can also download the trainer to demonstrate the functionality available in the consumer portal and apps.
- Download and install the iComfort Virtual Trainer on your PC. Detailed instructions for installation/setup are available here.
- Register your iComfort Trainer to get a user ID and password for remote access and to connect the iComfort Trainer to your dealer account.
- Download the iComfort Trainer consumer app and access the iComfort Trainer consumer portal to remotely control your iComfort Trainer.
For operation help, download the troubleshooting guide.