Cat # : 12U67
Model/Part # S30Updating Price...
Cat # : 10C16
Model/Part # iHarmonyUpdating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10P17
Model/Part # AT140A1018/UUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10P87
Model/Part # AT87A1106/UUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12P61
Model/Part # AT175A1008/UUpdating Price...
Cat # : 83P74
Model/Part # 620-400Updating Price...
Cat # : 27W13
Model/Part # 100087-08Updating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
iHarmony® Zoning System
Room to room temperature control for iComfort enabled equipment from Lennox.
The iHarmony® Zone Thermostat allows the homeowner to change the temperature throughout the house, or change it in specific areas, with just a few taps of the thermostat or even a smartphone. Features an easy to read 4.3 in. color screen with touchscreen interaction. Displays current zone temperature in center of screen, indoor humidity, mode of operation and current zone setpoint (COOL TO / HEAT TO).
- Reduce energy costs by cutting back on heating and cooling in unused areas of the home
- Wireless access through the required iComfort® Wi-Fi thermostat sets the temperature and saves energy from anywhere, using a smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Programming flexibility with options for daily or weekly schedules for each zone
- In-zone thermostats let customers override preprogrammed settings with a simple tap
- Four-zone capability allows a member of the family to customize a room to their temperature preference without affecting the entire house
- Precise temperature control when integrated with premium Lennox heating and cooling equipment
- iComfort® S30 or iComfort® Wi-Fi thermostat required. iHarmony® zoning system is only compatible with an iComfort® enabled communicating thermostat.
- 5-year limited warranty on covered components
|Model/Part Number||iHarmony Zone Thermostat|
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||7/8 IN|
|Product Height||3-5/16 IN|
|Product Width||4-5/16 IN|
|Gross Weight||0.73 LB|