Klein Tools Tape Measures offer inventive first-rate features derived from jobsite professionals, to make jobs easier and more efficient. A magnetic double hook has a center top portion for hanging onto conduit right side up and upside down, while a 1-1/4 inch flared hook was designed specifically to pass-through 1-3/8 inch holes drilled for 1 inch conduit. This large magnet profile attaches to steel and along EMT conduit. A sealed tape brake panel is large enough to allow 2-3 fingers to operate at once for safe retraction, and keeps water and dirt out to prevent tape blade rust and degradation. The high impact rugged rubberized industrial design offers a better grip and stands up to any task the jobsite demands.
- Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8 inch
- Dual angle magnetic hooks attach to conduit and steel studs
- Heavy-duty nylon-coating protects blade printing
- Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
- Blade printed Conduit Bending Table helps calculate offsets and saddles
- Super-sized back clip holds securely to wide belts and extends deep into pockets