Lennox® E30 Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat
The Lennox® E30 Smart Wi-Fi thermostat is applicable to most noncommunicating HVAC systems (up to 3 stages of heating and 2 stages of cooling).
- A simple easy-to-use touchscreen allows complete system configuration. Scheduled maintenance alerts, system warnings and troubleshooting are also displayed on thermostat screen
- Up to four separate schedules are available plus Schedule IQ™
- One-Touch Away Mode - A quick and easy way to set the cooling and heating setpoints while away
- Smart Away™ - Schedule IQ™ uses geo-fencing technology to determine when the homeowner is within a predetermined distance from the home to operate the system when leaving, away and arriving
- Weather-On-Demand - Live up-to-date weather data and seven-day forecasts.
- Easy to read 7 in. high definition color display (measured diagonally)
- Installer setup screens allow quick and simple system configuration without a manual
- Installer can also run simple tests for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- Dealer Dashboard features online real-time monitoring of systems
- Serial communications bus (RSBus), with less wiring than a conventional heating/cooling system, allows system communication
- Uses 4-wire standard thermostat wiring
- Conventional thermostat wiring connects the Smart Hub Controller to the indoor/outdoor equipment
- High Definition Color Display with Subbase, Smart Hub Controller, wallplate (for retrofit installations) furnished for easy installation
- Additional indoor air quality comfort products (PureAir™ Air Purification System, Healthy Climate® Humidifiers, Humiditrol® Enhanced Dehumidification Accessory, Healthy Climate® Energy/Heat Recovery Ventilators, Healthy Climate® Germicidal Lights) can be added to the system for a complete total-comfort system