M22A012S4-2P, Mini-Split 2X2 Cassette, 19 SEER, 1 Ton, 12,000 Btuh, R-410A
Cat # : 15V27 | Model/Part #: M22A012S4-2P
Cat # : 14X76
Model/Part # MLA012S4S-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 14X79
Model/Part # MLA018S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 14X80
Model/Part # MLA030S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 14X81
Model/Part # MLA036S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U40
Model/Part # MPB036S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U48
Model/Part # MPB018S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U49
Model/Part # MPB030S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U43
Model/Part # MPB012S4S-1PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 15U51
Model/Part # MPB048S4M-1PUpdating Price...
Low-sound and encased in galvanized steel, the M22A012S4-2P cassette unit with LED display offers 360° airflow for immediate, equal distribution of wide-range cooling and heating.
- Pre-Heat Function - Delays the operation of the fan until the indoor coil has reached a predetermined temperature which prevents the discharge of cold air while the system is operating in the “heating” mode.
- LED Readout/Infrared Receiver Panel - Mounted on unit. LEDs display unit operation status, and codes for maintenance and servicing. Infrared receiver for use with wireless remote control (furnished).
- Auto Restart - Automatically restores the previous function setting if power is interrupted.
- Cooling Override - Button on the indoor unit allows a temporary 30 minute override of the system for forced “AUTO” or “COOLING” operation.
- Built-In Condensate Pump - Maximum lift - 27-1/2 in.
- Compact Design - Allows accessible wiring and space-saving installation with reduced width and depth.
- Flare Connections - Equipped with liquid and gas flare fittings for quick and secure piping.
- Four Speed Fan - Fan functions at four speeds: low, medium, high and turbo.
- Turbo Fan With Backward Curved Blades - Reduces sound levels and air resistance.
- Air Filter - Cleanable air filter is furnished as standard.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Gross Weight||42 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||1.0 Ton Cooling|