ML193UH090XP48C, 93% AFUE, Upflow/Horizontal, Gas Furnace, PSC, 90,000 Btuh, 4 Ton, Merit Series
Cat # : 55W42 | Model/Part #: ML193UH090XP48C
Cat # : 10C75
Model/Part # C35-48C-2FUpdating Price...
Cat # : X6670
Model/Part # HCF16-11Updating Price...
Cat # : 10F81
Model/Part # iComfort Wi-FiUpdating Price...
Cat # : X4314
Model/Part # 0603236Updating Price...
Cat # : X6575
Model/Part # TH4210D1005Updating Price...
ML193 Gas Furnace
Economical, high-efficiency gas furnace
Built for high reliability and efficiency, the ML193UH090XP48C keeps the home warm and cozy even on the coldest winter days, while helping your customers save money every month on their utility bills.
- Efficiency rating of 93% AFUE—can save hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort. Less than 1% leakage at 1.0" ESP
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Robust blower assembly—exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures and improved comfort
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor—silicon nitride construction for long product life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
- SureLight® integrated control board—ensures full control of furnace operation
If installed in South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) only:
This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
If installed in San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) only:
This furnace does not meet the SJVAPCD Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27-3/4 IN|
|Product Height||33 IN|
|Product Width||21 IN|
|Product Voltage||120V 1ph 60 hz|
|Heating Type||1 Stage|
|Low Nox||Low NOx|
|Gross Weight||146 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||4.0 Ton-blower|
|Heating Capacity||88, 000 Btuh|
|CFM||900 - 2025 CFM|