- Medium-bodied blue cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Very fast-setting "Hot" cement formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation.
- Recommended for pool, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, where local codes permit.
- Meets ASTM D2564.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Gross Weight||0.5 LB|
New Catalog #'s
New Catalog #'s44N97 was replaced by