The Robertshaw® 710 Series Low Capacity Gas Valves feature an extremely compact control designed for low capacity and limited space applications. Robertshaw® 710-502 features include three-position outlets, multi-positional capability and component replaceability.
- Low capacity with 3-13/16”H x 4-21/32”L x 1-29/32” W dimensions
- Gas cock dial marking Off - Pilot - On
- Ambient temperature of -40°F to 175°F
- Pilot outlet 1/4” tubing
- Maximum inlet pressure 14” WC (0.5 PSI)
- Standard NEMA terminals
- Inlet filtered screen
- Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, and LP/air mixtures
- RoHS compliant
Series Application: Millivolt Low Capacity
Pressure Regulation: 3.5" WC Natural Gas
Capacity: 70,000 BTU
Reducer Bushing (NPT): (2) 1/2" x 3/8"
Inlet Size: 1/2"
Electrical Rating: 250 mV to 750 mV
Outlet Size: 1/2"
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||4-21/32 IN|
|Product Height||3-13/16 IN|
|Product Width||1-29/32 IN|
|Gross Weight||1.75 LB|