XC21-060-230 ENH, Air Conditioning Condensing Unit, 16.5 SEER, 5 Ton, 2 Stage, R-410A, DLSC Series
Cat # : 50W37 | Model/Part # : XC21-060-230
Cat # : 17H38
Model/Part # XCZ20-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X56
Model/Part # XC20-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12X60
Model/Part # ML14XC1-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W20
Model/Part # 14ACX-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11U88
Model/Part # XC25-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10F81
Model/Part # iComfort Wi-FiUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10T50
Model/Part # EIMUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10J42
Model/Part # LB-31200BMUpdating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 63W24
Model/Part # LB-31200BAWUpdating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
XC21 Air Conditioner
The quietest and most efficient two-stage central air conditioner
Discover absolute home comfort with the XC21-060-230, engineered for quiet and highly efficient operation. Exclusive SilentComfort™ technology works to maintain a more consistent temperature throughout your customer's home, while helping to keep their energy costs under control.
- The most efficient two-stage central air conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 21.20 SEER—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for the air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- iComfort™-enabled technology allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2014 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
- The quietest two-stage central air conditioner
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 69 dB, approximately 20% quieter than a standard air conditioner.†
- Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan—delivers ultra quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
- SilentComfort™ fan grille—provides vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort™ technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**** compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in the air inside the home for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for the home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- Listed in the GreenSpec® Directory—a leading resource of environmentally responsible products
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||39-1/2 IN|
|Product Height||47 IN|
|Product Width||35-1/2 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||1/3 HP|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||357 LB|
|Suction Line||1-1/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
|Condenser Fan Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Amps)||60|