XP14-036-230, Heat Pump, 14 SEER, 3 Ton, R-410A, Elite Series
Cat # : 81W95 | Model/Part #: XP14-036-230
Cat # : 81W88
Model/Part # 14HPX-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 16H40
Model/Part # EL15XP1-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 10P71
Model/Part # XP16-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X58
Model/Part # XP20-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12U09
Model/Part # SL18XP1-036-230A01Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W39
Model/Part # XP21-036-230 ENHUpdating Price...
Cat # : 98W17
Model/Part # XP25-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 88M91
Model/Part # LB-31200BARUpdating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J60
Model/Part # 614803000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J62
Model/Part # 614805000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J61
Model/Part # 614804000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
XP14 Heat Pump
Reliable and responsible home cooling and heating
It's easy for your customers to feel good at home with the XP14-036-230, designed for total comfort inside and quiet performance outside. A precision-engineered scroll compressor ensures efficient operation, helping them save money on their monthly utility bills.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.50 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high efficiency operation
- Dual fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Sound levels as low as 71 dB—much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications for DOE heating region 4, with 800 cooling hours, 2,250 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||35 IN|
|Product Height||35 IN|
|Product Width||30.5 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||236 LB|
|Suction Line||7/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||3.0 Ton Cooling|