Lennox, Heat Pump, Elite, 2 Ton, 16 SEER, 2 Stage, 208/230V, 1 Phase, 60Hz, XP16-024-230
Cat # : 61W91
Model/Part # : XP16-024-230
This product has been replaced by Cat#
XP16 Heat Pump
High-efficiency, two-stage comfort
Bring exceptional home comfort and money-saving performance to your customers with the XP16-024-230. Advanced two-stage technology uses only the energy necessary to cool their home and heat it when required, so they'll always feel just right. Enhanced efficiency can also mean added savings on their monthly utility bills.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 17 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Sound levels as low as 74 dB—much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Precision balanced direct drive fan—delivers ultra quiet operation with a patent pending fan design
- Two stage scroll compressor—operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 650 cooling hours, 2,400 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.