Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
XP25 Heat Pump
The most precise and efficient heat pump
The XP25-048-230 uses revolutionary Precise Comfort™ technology to maintain an ideal temperature and perfect humidity under any conditions, all while saving hundreds of dollars in energy costs. It's simply the most advanced, most capable heat pump ever created.
- The most precise and efficient heat pump
- Efficiency ratings of up to 23.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF—nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump
- Variable-capacity operation works much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary, within 0.5 degrees of the set temperature, to provide maximum energy efficiency
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for the heat pump and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2014 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource® solar installation***
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 58 db, up to 50% quieter than a standard heat pump
- Silent Comfort™ Fan Grille uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside the home
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
- Precise Comfort™ technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- Climate IQ™ technology modifies system output depending on geographical area to deliver greater comfort and humidity control
- Variable-speed inverter controlled motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for the home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 800 cooling hours, 2,250 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending December 2012). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Customers must consult their tax expert before claiming energy efficiency solar tax credits.