ZGA102S4B, Gas/Electric, Packaged Rooftop Unit, Standard Efficiency, 11.8 IEER, 8.5 Ton, 130,000 Btuh, R-410A, Raider
Cat # : L2508 | Model/Part # : ZGA102S4B
Cat # : 10Z26
Model/Part # Z1CURB41B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 10Z27
Model/Part # Z1CURB42B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 10Z28
Model/Part # Z1CURB43B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 10Z29
Model/Part # Z1ECON30B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 11G98
Model/Part # Z1ECON16B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 12B44
Model/Part # Z1ECON32B-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 10Z71
Model/Part # Z1PWRE10B-1GUpdating Price...
Cat # : 29G05
Model/Part # RTD11-135Updating Price...
Cat # : 29G09
Model/Part # FD11-135Updating Price...
Raider® Rooftop Units Standard Efficiency 7.5-12.5 tons
Packaged Gas/Electric 60 hz and 50 hz
Value Without Compromise
- 13.0 SEER, up to 11.5 EER and up to 13.2 IEER
- 3 to 12.5-ton gas/electric and electric/electric configurations and 3 to 5-ton heat pump configurations
- Available MSAV® supply fan provides year-round savings and comfort with reduced energy consumption, improved indoor air quality and code compliance
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1 standard efficiency rating
- Up to $1,500* in savings per unit on many replacement jobs where the Raider unit matches the footprint, eliminating the use of an adaptor curb and moving electrical and plumbing connections
- Footprint is compatible with 20+ years of existing units, eliminating cost of adaptor curb in many jobs
- Matches existing electrical and plumbing connections, reducing installation costs in many jobs
- Up to 18% lighter weight than units in its class helps prevent structural engineering costs
- Optional BACnet, the industry's leading networking protocol, for seamless integration with building automation systems
- Over 200 quality checkpoints per unit, including four independent state-of-the-art refrigerant leak tests
- Standard Environ™ Coil System uses up to 52% less refrigerant, is up to 59% lighter and has up to 20% fewer brazed joints than typical rooftop units
- Full perimeter base rail provides greater structural integrity, so the unit is easier to handle when rigging and transporting
- High pressure switch improves reliability by safeguarding compressor from extreme operating conditions
- Scroll compressor is standard on all units and provides reliable long term operation
- Predefined supply fan motor/drive combinations make selecting components to meet static and airflow requirements quick and easy
- Early 2013 availability through Lennox commercial distribution facilities and select Lennox PartsPlus® stores
- Same day delivery available in many major markets
- Distribution network reaches 98% of North America within 48 hours
- Dedicated hotline provides quotes within minutes**
- Easy filter replacement through tool-less access panels
- Gas compartment access panel provides easy access to all gas valves
- Compressor compartment door allows system checks without the need of removing panels
- Fork slots on three sides make it easy to pick up and transport units from almost any angle
- Electrical lines can be brought through the unit base or horizontal access knock-outs for fast, easy installation
- 2013 ACHR News Dealer Design Awards "Silver" Winner in the Light Commercial HVAC category
*$1,500 savings is calculated in replacement jobs where the Raider unit matches the footprint, eliminating the need for an adapter curb, any plumbing, electrical and/or structural engineering costs.
**Lennox Commercial Rapid Replacement Hotline 877-792-0024
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||66255147513|
|Package Unit Product||Raider|
|Package Unit Cabinet||B Cabinet|
|Package Unit Type||Gas Package Unit|
|Package Unit Tonnage||8.5|
|Package Unit Efficiency||Standard Efficiency|
|Package Unit Refrigerant||R-410A|
|Package Unit Cabinet Height||Standard|
|Package Unit Cabinet Length||Standard Length|
|Door Type||Non-Hinged Doors|
|Unit Voltage||460 Volt/3 Ph|
|Air Filter Type||2" MERV4 - Std. Filter|
|Supply Fan Type||Constant Volume|
|Unit Supply Fan Drive Type||Belt Drive|
|Blower Motor||2 Hp Std 1-Speed Belt Drive|
|Blower Drive Kit||Drive Kit 1 (RAIDER B Cabinet)|
|Gas Heating||130K A.S. (Dual Stage)|
|Coil System||Environ Coil System|